Thank you for your purchase. if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a full refund with the following conditions:
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, we will provide you with the return address details.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least ten (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
● Special order items/ Custom ordered items
● Programmers / Tuners / Engine Management Kits
● Roll Cages / Roll Bars
● Custom Calibrated Items / Custom Tunes
● Power Adders (superchargers / turbo kits, nitrous systems)
● Crate engines / Short Blocks
● Discontinued Items
● Items that were ordered and delivered more than 30 days prior
● Items that have been installed and/or used
- If a free shipping item is returned the outbound shipping will be deducted from the refund. The customer is responsible for return shipping as well.
- Warranty on purchased items - All warranty processing is handled directly through the manufacturer of the parts or items. We are not responsible for any warranty returns or exchanges related to warranty processing.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
This return policy was created using Termly's Return and Refund Policy Generator.